PDA

View Full Version : THIN FINN shrinks at wash ?

PATRICK
30th June 2006, 18:26
:?: Does the THIN FINN shrinks when washed (at 40?C and/or 60?C)... I bought, today, a pair of THIN FINN Dry Stretch in Size 29 (my right size in SLIM JIM), however I feel my new THIN FINN are a bit wide at the xaist and around my Butt !

The label reads "may shrink up to 3%", I assume they mean "after washing", but they do not say at which temperatute you should wash them to have maximum shrinkage ?

Anyway, I am afraid that they will stretch again after wearing. This is why I would have preferred buying a sowe W28, or even W27, but W29 was the smallest size available in the store (Men at Work, Leiden, NL)

Any opinion and advise on that ?

Thanks

Patrick

Nudie-joch.
30th June 2006, 18:30
you better don`t wash it..I got the thinfinn to, I have the dark blue and I will get the dark black to..!!! If you are going to wash it It will get ugly It will change the colour, if my thinfinn stinks I will jyust hang it out side into the wind.. :D I`m not going to risk it to wash it..butt yeah ok. every clothe you will wash has the oppurtunite to crimp..butt the thinfinn will crimp enorm..

PATRICK
1st July 2006, 11:51
Thanks for your reply, but just a clarification: my English is not perfect... what does " CRIMP" means ?

you better don`t wash it..I got the thinfinn to, I have the dark blue and I will get the dark black to..!!! If you are going to wash it It will get ugly It will change the colour, if my thinfinn stinks I will jyust hang it out side into the wind.. :D I`m not going to risk it to wash it..butt yeah ok. every clothe you will wash has the oppurtunite to crimp..butt the thinfinn will crimp enorm.. :?:

nud funter
17th July 2006, 07:21
Your jeans are dry denim which are unwashed so as soon as you wash them they will fade a lot. If you have worn your jeans a lot before you wash them you will have lines and marks all over your jeans from where they have crinkled and gotten dirty. The longer you wear your jeans without washing the better they will look.

KillBill
17th July 2006, 22:40
Thanks for your reply, but just a clarification: my English is not perfect... what does " CRIMP" means ?

you better don`t wash it..I got the thinfinn to, I have the dark blue and I will get the dark black to..!!! If you are going to wash it It will get ugly It will change the colour, if my thinfinn stinks I will jyust hang it out side into the wind.. :D I`m not going to risk it to wash it..butt yeah ok. every clothe you will wash has the oppurtunite to crimp..butt the thinfinn will crimp enorm.. :?:

shrink i guess???
anyway you'd better not wash them now, bring'em back if you don't like them, but please don't wash'em yet
cheers

nud funter
19th July 2006, 06:40
Crimp does not mean shrink. It basically means, crease, crinkle etc.

Nudie-joch.
20th August 2006, 18:54
sorry I meaned shrink yes..in holland we say krimp maybe my english isn`t that good to..ghehe