PDA

View Full Version : I was looking at your jeans - honest!

nudeandlewd
29th June 2006, 13:52
I've noticed over the past months that since my love for Nudie jeans and some other brands has grown that i've become obesessed with staring at peoples butts (male or female, i'm not fussy) to checkout what type of jeans they're wearing.

If I meet someone for the first time I can't help checking out their jeans while i'm talking to them.

Anyone else suffer from this or shall I resign myself to the fact that i've become a jeans perv :lol:

jeremiah89
29th June 2006, 14:15
I'm guilty for staring at people's butts as well. Everytime it happens I feel perverted. Oh well, you're not alone.

M!ch
29th June 2006, 15:49
It's very recognizable :lol:
I just try not to do it so obvious!

toszie
29th June 2006, 16:06
yep, know the problem :?

KillBill
29th June 2006, 16:21
i thought i was odd, but i'm not alone. or were all together in this, maybey we should all get profesional help at a nudie clinic :idea:

stiewie
29th June 2006, 20:22
i thought i was odd, but i'm not alone. or were all together in this, maybey we should all get profesional help at a nudie clinic :idea:

Hope the employee's are wearing Nudies as well :wink:

Tabris
29th June 2006, 23:03
Someone posted this up at Superfuture too.

Anyway, I'm guilty. Same with checking out selvage, if people have it.

lenn
29th June 2006, 23:05
me too :(

and shoes as well, ppl can have nice jeans but if the shoes are ugly then it's a no-no

SoulRebel
23rd November 2006, 19:24
i do that too and i discovered everbody in holland is whearing G-stars

Nudie-joch.
23rd November 2006, 19:33
guys youre not alone.. :wink: ..i just do the same thing.. :D :P

Milk_oh
23rd November 2006, 21:44
Yeah I do it all the time but in my case I am starring at asses and the jeans brand. I do not know why, I guess I am the real pervert!!

Fhunkit
23rd November 2006, 22:34
Oh noo... I've got this problem too :p

Julien
23rd November 2006, 22:41
me to!!

especially when i am waiting :wink: On the bus. or in stores waiting for somebody to help. just siting in a restaurant. I'm checking every ones BUT!! lol :D

bilmaga
24th November 2006, 06:10
I do as well. All of my friends think that I am weird (especially when I can tell them the brands of everyone's jeans that we pass buy) but oh well.

It's an obsession but I love it. :D

yiggabob
25th November 2006, 17:47
i just noticed one of my little sisters was wearing selvage...
i was checking out her shoes and saw the cuffs of her jeans :lol:

that made my day

no need to convert the family- they are already on my level

mjg
25th November 2006, 21:09
i think everyone here does this, i know i also do this too.

Bobbejaan
27th November 2006, 15:22
i pitty the fools that pay a lot of money for some stupid brand jeans..

i see them walking proudly.. and i think to myself I GOT DRY DENIM MY JEANS ARE BETTER NA NA NA NA NAAAAAA NA

yiggabob
27th November 2006, 17:49
i pitty the fools that pay a lot of money for some stupid brand jeans..

i see them walking proudly.. and i think to myself I GOT DRY DENIM MY JEANS ARE BETTER NA NA NA NA NAAAAAA NA

haha

it's just funny because for the same amount they paid to wear jeans that EVERYONE else can buy and wear (same style, blah blah), I have my own evolving, "living" jeans that will be sooo different, and unique, TO ME!

i have issues with people copying my style :lol:
(it's happened before-- i enjoy being original)

Jakob
27th November 2006, 18:05
I'm always doing that, looking at peoples shoes, butts etc. The socalled elevator-blik :D Someone has even noticed that I've done it.

Bobbejaan
27th November 2006, 22:40
all of my friend think im crazy paying 228 euro for a ALD pant. and not washing my pants

and if i bully them they treath washing all of my dry jeans :shock:

( my girlfriends mom almost washed my RRDS 7 months, almost dumped my girlfriend )

Bobbejaan
27th November 2006, 22:41
all of my friend think im crazy paying 228 euro for a ALD pant. and not washing my pants

( my girlfriends mom almost washed my RRDS 7 months, almost dumped my girlfriend )

Nudie-joch.
27th November 2006, 23:48

looking for a new friend..? a new homeboy who understands you..? :roll:

just pm me :lol: :P :D ..

my friends call me plenty of stupid names, just because i`m not washing my Nudie `s.. :wink: :oops: :P

erchii
27th November 2006, 23:55
haha, i didn't told my friends at school about it, and they didn't noticed it yet.. maybe it comes later :wink: but other friends know it and they say it maybe 3times youre crazy to wear an unwashed jeans for 9months (the minimum i go for) but i don't give a shit about what they think about it :D

onbekend
28th November 2006, 00:04
Yes! I look at peoples pants too.
But I look at the shoes too. :)

onbekend
28th November 2006, 00:05
haha, i didn't told my friends at school about it, and they didn't noticed it yet.. maybe it comes later :wink: but other friends know it and they say it maybe 3times youre crazy to wear an unwashed jeans for 9months (the minimum i go for) but i don't give a shit about what they think about it :D
And that's right!

mjg
28th November 2006, 06:14
i don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes i don't want to wash some of my dry denims ever, which nulifies why i initially bought them.

Paco
29th November 2006, 15:18
i do that too and i discovered everbody in holland is whearing G-stars
omgod :p so recognisable i'm often catched in the train just staring at someone's ass then they turn around and i'm still staring giggle :P :oops:

Tiro
17th December 2006, 19:58
same here but I also look at their shoes... sneakers mostly...

netovargas90
17th December 2006, 20:30
i do the same thing
i actually met friends boyfriend two days ago and he was wearing some raw looking levis but i was pretty sure they werent STF 501xx cuz they were kinda slubby looking and i asked him and he said they were LVC 1947 something else
hehe

a couple weeks back i noticed my friends little cousin (shes like 5) was wearing true religions so i said that that was kinda funny and he gave me a weird "your perverted look"

bilmaga
17th December 2006, 20:45
a couple weeks back i noticed my friends little cousin (shes like 5) was wearing true religions so i said that that was kinda funny and he gave me a weird "your perverted look"

:lol:

501lover
17th December 2006, 20:48
Yep, I confess also, count me in. I always want to find out what brands and washes people are wearing. And it gets worse, ideally I also want to find out what (if anything) they wear UNDER their jeans. So if the situation allows, I can get caught peeking at rips/holes or down the waistline of jeans.... Never stopped feeling slightly pervy about this, but it's reassuring that at least I seem to have quite a few "fellow sufferers" here!!! Ah, the many blessings of this forum! :lol:

bilmaga
17th December 2006, 20:51
Just part of the obsession.

captain yellow shirt
17th December 2006, 21:08
lol yeah i do the same thing and i also look at the shoes, i think every1 does it ! as long as youre not like this :shock:

bilmaga
17th December 2006, 21:12
I only do this :shock: if I see someone wearing dry jeans.(Not too common in Calgary)

501lover
17th December 2006, 21:40
:D I'm afraid I get :shock: :shock: :shock: if I see ripped-at-the-butt jeans that reveal the absence of underwear. But that is so rare (happened twice in my life so far) that at least my eyes did not pop out.....

Nudie-joch.
30th March 2007, 19:52
you guys know what i really love, today i walked true the mall here in my town..

when there was a guy sitting on a couch together with his girlfriend, so immediately i saw that the dude was wearing a RR DG so when i was looking at his Nudie he was looking at my Nudie, my TF DS..

dont know, but i just love this..seeing a Nudie on someone who knows he`s wearing a Nudie and who knows how to tread his Nudie because his RRDG looked really nice!

looking at each other Nudie `s, thats a part of the Nudie love

stiewie
30th March 2007, 19:57
you guys know what i really love, today i walked true the mall here in my town..

when there was a guy sitting on a couch together with his girlfriend, so immediately i saw that the dude was wearing a RR DG so when i was looking at his Nudie he was looking at my Nudie, my TF DS..

dont know, but i just love this..seeing a Nudie on someone who knows he`s wearing a Nudie and who knows how to tread his Nudie because his RRDG looked really nice!

looking at each other Nudie `s, thats a part of the Nudie love

Haha, great story, i love it :D

SonOfSteez
30th March 2007, 20:27
I, too, am guilty of this.

On a positive note, I've seen more womenz checking out my rear. 8)

hurhur
30th March 2007, 21:32
I'm guilty of staring at other's people butt too. Almost everyone in Singapore wears Levi's. Got caught staring at other people's butt by my girlfriend several times already. :lol:

Regular Bas
30th March 2007, 23:15
last week i saw a guy in Breda wearing RRDG, i walked over to say he was wearing a nice cut, and he react by: WAT, KIJK JE GVD NAAR MN KONT!? ( WHAT, ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY F*CKING ASS!?)

kind of emberassing,

but i'm not bothered when they would look at my buttom:D

Fhunkit
31st March 2007, 01:55
last week i saw a guy in Breda wearing RRDG, i walked over to say he was wearing a nice cut, and he react by: WAT, KIJK JE GVD NAAR MN KONT!? ( WHAT, ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY F*CKING ASS!?)

kind of emberassing,

you name it, we know it. Most "Cool" Dutchies are Armani//Gsus//D&G pulp folks that don't care about jeans like we do..
What did you answered to the guy?

Lou2006
31st March 2007, 03:31
i've also got the fever. i know most of the names of the guys in my town that wear nudies now!! :oops:
and have always had a passion for women's rears, before nudies, probably before diapers :lol: !!

sunpup
1st April 2007, 00:55
Anybody interested in style and clothing is very much interested in how everyone else looks, particularly those people (male and female) who pull off a really great or sexy or stylish look.
All us jeans addicts pay particular attention to others wearing jeans, how they wear them, and what brands and sizes they wear. Jeans are specially designed in the back (and in the front too) apart from other pants, so they get strong attention from jeans lovers.
Dressing in a particular way is not only self-serving (though there are people who are usually the ones who look terrible that saythey don't give a damn what others think about how they look) but it is to sort of show off to others. Or, at least to say, "Hey, look how good I look!"
Many of us--myself included--bought and started wearing Nudies because we saw how others looked in them ont he Nudie website, in person, or on this website.
No apologies for looking at jean wearers--all over!

blackpatent
18th November 2007, 08:23

kind of emberassing,

haha that was funny! and what was your reaction?

tennisINjeans
18th November 2007, 09:56
haha that was funny! and what was your reaction?

that was in march if he didn't respond by now o doubt he will
you should try to look at the dates of the posts before you respond

BAerts
18th November 2007, 17:45
All you have to say is, "Excuse me, I was just admiring how you look in the Nudies"......wait....maybe that's not the best idea. :-o

Paulo
24th November 2007, 00:22
I've noticed over the past months that since my love for Nudie jeans and some other brands has grown that i've become obesessed with staring at peoples butts (male or female, i'm not fussy) to checkout what type of jeans they're wearing.

If I meet someone for the first time I can't help checking out their jeans while i'm talking to them.

Anyone else suffer from this or shall I resign myself to the fact that i've become a jeans perv :lol:

I work at an ice rink part time (last year at university you see) and the other night there was somene skating and i knew he had some kind of Japanese denim on but i couldnt work out what it was... So i stoped him skating and i asked him! lol

tennisINjeans
24th November 2007, 00:53
I work at an ice rink part time (last year at university you see) and the other night there was somene skating and i knew he had some kind of Japanese denim on but i couldnt work out what it was... So i stoped him skating and i asked him! lol

and what were they?

Confuciusą
24th November 2007, 03:32
yea... i do the same thing now. Stare at butt pockets a lot. lol.

reGuar
24th November 2007, 17:49
Erhm.. I actually do it to :/!

Paulo
25th November 2007, 19:31
and what were they?

Think they were edwins.

iGIT
26th November 2007, 06:41
Hah, this thread makes me laugh because after getting into the whole dry denim experience, i notice that im always looking at peoples butt to see what kind of jeans they're wearing. One thing i noticed is that my international relation teacher has some really nice whiskers and lap fade on his levis.

Electric
26th November 2007, 06:51
I went a creepy step further and went online to study back pocket designs so I would know what people were wearing...:oops:

lilldavid
26th November 2007, 09:29
looking at denim-clad asses is my job.

Gsko
26th November 2007, 13:22
I am probably one of the worst cases of this phenomenon, and also with sneakers yeh.. I have kinda been like this all my life as far as I can remember ;o and pretty much anyone that knows me the slightest bit knows this fact about me :p

offyatree
28th November 2007, 08:57
i've always interested in looking at good looking people either men or women. it's good to see people who know to dress, but i am not being a(for guys) sissy type of person or metrosexual type one. i am sure some of you guys could pick what i am saying here. i am always :mrgreen: and :shock: when seeing somebody wearing nudie on the street coz it's quite rare here in my city. few times, i even approached chatted with the stranger person wearing nudie (how long have you worn them, how many wash, where did you buy them and so on?), it's fun really. HA!

checkyourchest
28th November 2007, 09:03
Yeaah im addicted to sneakers. Cant wait to start with Jeans, I used to judge people on a good pair of sneaker lol.

stePHANie
29th November 2007, 12:15
haha, i do this all the time. i mean, everyone does it, right? it's totally normal

BeauIXI
29th November 2007, 12:17
Yuh.. Haha.. I too, am a butt-stitch gawker..

Jakob
29th November 2007, 16:40
I'm always doing that, looking at peoples shoes, butts etc. The socalled elevator-blik :D Someone has even noticed that I've done it.

even more people has started to notice haha

denimolic
2nd December 2007, 17:54
Ya man big time everywhere I go I look at people`s jeans...all the time and when I recognize someone wearing nudie jeans I say to myself yup he has style.

Frodrik
4th December 2007, 17:59
I do it all the time too of course, but here in Norway you see people wearing Nudies everywhere. I see at least 5-10 people a day. But I always try to guess which cut they're using, which is quite fun. There are also quite a few wearing dry jeans, but I can tell that they're just treating them as prewashes. People don't know anything about dry jeans here, even though there are a lot of dry Nudies in the stores.

pcjones
13th December 2009, 19:38
i do this all the time, but there arent many girls who wear raw jeans so i just look at guys.
i like to see what theyre wearing, fit, fades, the works
i did this to natepan and thats why we're so legit now ;]

natepan
14th December 2009, 03:07
i did this to natepan and thats why we're so legit now ;]

^_^'

though last night, my friend was passed out drunk & the first thing I did was inspect his Levi's patch for the cut and size. and then we drew on his face.