PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn stretching poll

teamme
25th June 2006, 02:01
Okay, I know that people sometimes get upset when people continually ask sizing/stretching questions, but I've searched this whole site and can not seem to find a clear answer. And I've added a poll, so at least it's a different approach, right?

My girlfriend just got a pair of the Thin Finns, and was advised to buy smaller "because they will stretch out as you wear them." As someone who has a few pairs of Nudies, I agreed. But because of the stretch material in Thin Finns, is it possible that these jeans will NOT stretch out at all?

These jeans were a discounted final sale, and if they don't stretch out she's not gonna be happy. So let me know what happened with your Thin Finns. She has the "Dry Black."

tmadd
25th June 2006, 02:06
My brothers dry 31's stretched to a true 36. My dry black 28s to a true 30.5. She should be alright.

Tyler

mixedup
25th June 2006, 02:56
where was the sale? lileo?

btw...they will definitely stretch.

colin
25th June 2006, 03:07
31 to a 36? damn. My 27s stretched to a 28, and its almost been a year. So I said not much.

I think it really depends on how tight you get them. If I would have bought a 26, they would have probably stretched to a 28. If I got a 28, they would not have stretched at all. That's my theory anyway.

teamme
25th June 2006, 05:03
where was the sale? lileo?

btw...they will definitely stretch.

Yeah, the sale was at Lileo. I'm thinkin' we might be able to talk them into letting her trade for one size up. We'll see.

It's weird. Everybody seems to say something different...from huge stretching to none.

Get Smart
9th August 2006, 03:35
I think it really depends on how tight you get them. If I would have bought a 26, they would have probably stretched to a 28. If I got a 28, they would not have stretched at all. That's my theory anyway.

exactly. If you get them to fit right from the beginning then they shouldnt stretch much or at all. Mine havent stretched noticeably at all in 10 months I've had them.

shaumbs
17th June 2007, 05:20
im usually a 31 or 32 in other jeans... but i wear a 29 and ive had them for like a week theyve alredy stretched pretty good. the first few days arent too comfortable

Nudie-joch.
17th June 2007, 14:01
ThinFinn Dry Black Coated size 31- 34 stretched out a lot!

ThinFinn Dry Stretch size 31 - 34 didnt stretch out at all, just a little bit...

ctrlaltelite
17th June 2007, 15:20
i have the thinn finns 30 x 34 in the dry comfort for about two months now and haven't noticed much stretch, also i like how it doesn't "wear" as much in terms of getting holes because of the elastic. don't get me wrong, there's still wallet marks and key marks, just maybe not as pronounced as i hoped.

mml6691
17th June 2007, 19:21
the only thing that really stretched out for me was the waist...