PDA

View Full Version : The funniest, sickest etc thing you did in your jeans

sarlo
23rd May 2006, 15:53
Whaqt is the most funniest, sickets, weird etc thing you have ever done in one of your jeans (i prefer dry jeans :lol:)

The sickest thing i had was a scooter accident which ripped my greycast apart

So tell me your things :D

Cyriel
23rd May 2006, 16:06
- My LFdry: dipped it completely in Hairgel
- My RRDG: sandpapered it like a maniac. Real soft/thin garment now. Plus I used a knife and cut a couple of big holes in it.
- My RRDS: I sat in gum once :lol:
- My Svenska: I sat in gum with this one too
:lol:
- Recent project=BB: nothing about it. Just 6 months of wearing, and than I'm gonna dryclean them. And wear them further. No wash is the intention on this one.

rotta
23rd May 2006, 22:47
i'm sitting here with my 7 months old (191 days) slim jims.

one time i got really drunk and i somehow managed to vomit on my legs.

i can't really come up with more things right now... i'm tired. but the whole journey has been an adventure.

Tobe
24th May 2006, 00:50
I puked on my JR Calis when I was drunk

Marlowe
24th May 2006, 01:48
i met a girl last month ago and we came back to my house and were getting-to-know-each-other better on my couch. at one point she said, "um, something smells kinda funky", and as you can guess, she was referring to my never-washed rrds'.

so i was very obliging and immediately took them off. but then i said, "fair is fair... if mine come off, yours do too!". so, my smelly jeans actually helped matters a bit! :wink:

besides that one great story, the thing i am constantly having to deal with is dog-drool. i have a large, friendly dog who is constantly drooling on my jeans when he is playing with me or falling asleep in my lap when i'm watching tv.

mjg
24th May 2006, 05:44
Rotta,

I can relate to yours. I got really drunk at a Sigur Ros show and threw up all over the legs of my Slim Jim Greycast after like three weeks of having them. Somehow I managed to get the smell out, although a little disolouration it's there.

Jeansfun
24th May 2006, 18:31
Okay I have to admit that I had been wanting to start this topic for a few months, but I was too big of a Chicken-sh#@, scaredy cat to do it. :( I guess I'm afraid to admit some of the weird, crazy, sick stuff I have done in my jeans :oops: :twisted: :D :wink: see what I mean. The emotions are just to much to single out. So let me think about it and somebody tell me if there are specific boundaries to stay within. I am somewhat of a denim freak and really love jeans...sometimes when buddies know that you get dared to do stuff that usually comes with drinking...problem is I don't drink like they do LOL. I am probably just overreacting. I'll feel stupid if I put mine out there and a bunch of guys respond with "dude I've done that you aren't the first on that one" :o . More later PERHAPS. Good thing jeans can take a beating and trashing in all sorts of ways and still look even better for the abuse. Khakis would never hold up to the abuse.

In any event thanks for the topic it is the coolest one in awhile.

Denimdestroyedmylife
24th May 2006, 18:49
Don't hold back, Jeansfun--------full disclosure is the best policy.
We won't judge...

jeroenudie
24th May 2006, 19:05
I made holes in and around the back pockets, sticked some alround and sticked some plaid fabric behind it, it looks sick!

Jeansfun
24th May 2006, 19:19
I made holes in and around the back pockets, sticked some alround and sticked some plaid fabric behind it, it looks sick!

guess I need a translation lest I misunderstand. When the poster says funny and sick things does sick mean cool or does sick mean kind gross or nasty or both. Thanks for the encouragment DENIMDESTROYED, but I have observed the "non judging" in here. It gets ugly at times and over nothing more than jeans fit :D ....still working up the courage to share stories....I have more than one or two.

beatle
24th May 2006, 19:20
Buried mine in the backyard ...in the snow...Had to come back after a couple hours....was afraid Ralf might catch a cold !

not so sick... :roll: ...but still something weired...

beatle
24th May 2006, 19:24
Okay I have to admit that I had been wanting to start this topic for a few months, but I was too big of a Chicken-sh#@, scaredy cat to do it. :( I guess I'm afraid to admit some of the weird, crazy, sick stuff I have done in my jeans :oops: :twisted: :D :wink: see what I mean. The emotions are just to much to single out. So let me think about it and somebody tell me if there are specific boundaries to stay within. I am somewhat of a denim freak and really love jeans...sometimes when buddies know that you get dared to do stuff that usually comes with drinking...problem is I don't drink like they do LOL. I am probably just overreacting. I'll feel stupid if I put mine out there and a bunch of guys respond with "dude I've done that you aren't the first on that one" :o . More later PERHAPS. Good thing jeans can take a beating and trashing in all sorts of ways and still look even better for the abuse. Khakis would never hold up to the abuse.

Hey jeansfun...did you get spanked ??? Nothing wrong with that...and prob. really great for the breaking in process....! :wink:

Go ahaed - we're all bored and ready for some nasty stuff - plus I thought the enemy is banned :?:
In any event thanks for the topic it is the coolest one in awhile.

Jeansfun
24th May 2006, 20:15
Okay.....so since Beattle and Destroyed have requested I'll give you the Nasty details....remember Beattle asked. :? I have to run to a meeting now, but I have the afternoon free so I'll post it later on. I'll give you the stories from least to worse so that you can tell me to stop if it gets to edgy for you all. Actually I'm kinda glad because I have been wanting to tell someone to see if it really was that weird.

Later

toszie
24th May 2006, 20:38
hahaha, now we are getting somewhere. I can feel the tense rising... :lol: :wink:

Denimdestroyedmylife
24th May 2006, 22:00
I'm officially checking this thread every five minutes.
Fasten your seatbelts, errybody!

chadler
25th May 2006, 00:01
- My RRDG: sandpapered it like a maniac. Real soft/thin garment now. Plus I used a knife and cut a couple of big holes in it.

any pics?

rotta
25th May 2006, 00:28
i had a big hole in my crotch. you could fit the whole hand in.

Jeansfun
25th May 2006, 01:32
Okay so the first one is a general jeans thing...it started in my favorite levis 501's. In the summer when I am out and about sometimes I take a walk at the river. If it is hot sometimes I just jump in and swim in my levis. I enjoy it, don't worry about rocks or tree branches cutting me and it seems according to friends that wet jeans look cool in me. Living in farm country as a kid, lots of us got wet in jeans either fishing, swimming, or canoeing and we all wore them pretty tight.

So as an adult...I was out with a friend taking a walk by the river and he saw a muddy spot and wondered how deep it was. I told him he could walk in and find out and he insisted that if he go I should come with him. Well the long and short of it was that it was about knee deep or a bit higher and we ended up playing in the mud, throwing each other down in it and wrestling around with each other. My jeans and shirt were totally covered and plastered to me. We had a lot of fun. He said we should do it again sometime and actually did it again later that week.

Is that weird? :shock: Should I go on to the other stories with Motor oil and Keys.

Denimdestroyedmylife
25th May 2006, 02:40
That was sort of tame...

MORE!!!

::twisted::

batman
25th May 2006, 02:43
I got dog shit on my thigh. My friend's pitbull sat down on my leg after she had taken a dump. :x

Jeansfun
25th May 2006, 03:08
sorry to hear that batman. That is one reason I don't care for friends dogs to be all over you when you visit. Then the friends get bent out of shape and call you a dog hater because you ask the dog to get down.

Okay DESTROYED. I told you I'd start off tame and you never said if I was being to weird or not. btw I don't hear any weird, freaky stuff coming from you. Believe me I have two other incidents that you sound like you'll like, but I'm tellin ya dude I'm still feeling kind of odd to tell it. I really don't know what I was thinking when I went along with it. :lol: :shock:

mjg
25th May 2006, 05:49
I'm still waiting for someone to admit they got too drunk and pissed their pants.

Jeansfun
25th May 2006, 06:37
I'm still waiting for someone to admit they got too drunk and pissed their pants.

Okay well since somebody else brought it up here is the second incident.

Ya know how when you are drinking everybody wants to drink and nobody wants to pay? So I'm drinking beer and a proposition is put out. First one to piss pays. So everybody is man enough to take that bet right... 8) I'm in a pair of used ralfs that are all faded... the only non-dry Nudies that I own. (Got them in Amsterdam cause they had 31x36) Oh did I mention I'm going commando cause the weather is nice and the jeans look better on me that way. So everyone is having a good time and drinking lots. All of a sudden I seem to develop the bladder of a 10 year old, but I still have the wallet of a poor college student. I hold it and try not to move much cause "jerry" is always having to go to the bog so I know he'll be the first to give in. Nobody is quite drunk, but we are feeling good. Good enough to start trash talking and messing with each other (5 of us in total) Everyone started offering predictions on who would go first and why. I was trash talking, but sitting very still cause it was killing me. For some random reason "jerry" said "your gonna pay tonight" and not knowing how bad it was reached over and grabbed my side like he would tickle me or something. I tried to block him and grab my crotch at the same time, but it was useless :shock: I small stream shot out and my whole crotch went dark blue in an instant. I got control, but the worst was done and my ass was soaked "Jerry" was shocked and when the other guys knew what happened, Two ran for the bathroom and the three of us sat there. My other buddy said "did you just piss yourself?" so I stood up and said "what do you think?" "Jerry" felt bad so he paid for everything WOOO HOOO!!! So the moral of the story is if you take a bet like that make sure your sensative friend is there to feel bad and pay even if you lose. On the walk home to get our cars the one dude who had asked the stupid question earler kept saying I can't believe you pissed your pants. It got old after the 5th time and I was still damp and needed to go again so I warned him to ease up but he didn't and I had nothing to lose so tackled him in a bear hug and pissed myself again while holding him down. Now two of us had soaked jeans, but mine were cooler cause they are NUDIE RALFS. He was kinda mad but got over it by the time we got to the house. We both put our jeans in our friend's washer and watched a DVD till everything was clean and dry. We didn't need to be driving anyway. Good thing I wasn't wearing my dry jeans or I would have had to let them dry like that for months...all in all still better than puking on my jeans.

well there it is...the second weirdest, sickest thing I've done in my jeans. So am I the only one :D

jwied82
25th May 2006, 07:36
HAHAHA. Thats way better than just pissing your own jeans! the intentional transference of your urine to another persons jeans takes the story to the next level. If only both pairs involved were dry nudies!!

Epilogue
25th May 2006, 08:37
When I was in hospital the doctor woman put it in the vigo into my arm and the blood came like a fountain. My whole left RR Greycast leg was like put into a bloddbath. It was really that much, not just some drops. She excused many many times. :lol:

batorizer
25th May 2006, 12:03
damn ep, that could really suck or be kind of cool. what did you do? do you have a huge blood stain? :?

Epilogue
25th May 2006, 12:24
Two washes and it was all gone.

Denimdestroyedmylife
25th May 2006, 14:01
Damn! Jeansfun----great story----------I agree, the tackle at the end upped the ante, for sure. Still kinda tame, though.

Epilogue, that story rules. BLOOD!!!

MORE!!! :twisted:

KillBill
25th May 2006, 14:45
jeansfun you are stoking the living s*** (i dont know how far we can go here about language(in the netherlands we can use the F word on tv whenever we like, i'm told that it's politicaly incorrect in some countrys even when they do approve to the death-penalty :roll: (no offense hahaha)))out of me. let's have it, bring your news and give new meaning to the word fun!!!

Epilogue
25th May 2006, 14:45
Yeah blood on Nudies is kewl, hrhr. I will invent a new wash with my now wearing RR Selvage: RR Selvage Blood Indigo. :lol:

Denimdestroyedmylife
25th May 2006, 15:10
HA! with bullet holes and/or stab wounds...

Nudie FIGHT CLUB edition.

Jeansfun
25th May 2006, 16:43
WOW....I am surprised with all that blood that a Haz Mat team didn't come in fully suited to take care of the problem. I'm sure that here someone would have tried to sue for gettin blood on their jeans. So if you had to go home like that what was it like? I'm amazed that it didn't stain, but maybe you washed it straight away rather than doing what you had to do that day and then washing them.

Quite honestly a lot of body fluids (if they are your own) don't cause that much trouble in jeans. I think I can handle most stuff as long as it isn't crap (cuz that stinks) and snot (cuz that just makes me hurl when I think of it)

a friend thought it is funny that I can do so much in jeans wearing the same pair all the time and not feeling gross, but when one of their little ones has a runny nose, I do a long jump to get the Tempo and wipe it before it gets to their upper lip. SNOT US JUST GROSS I don't care how old you are. BTW why are kids noses always runny?

Epilogue
25th May 2006, 16:59
Nei, I washed it 2 days after, nevertheless it all vanished. Perhaps my blood is magical. ;)

beatle
25th May 2006, 17:48
To do a little summing up =
Blood - Pee - Pooh - Snot...It's really tough to be a pair of Jeans ...Me - I am only dreaming of spending a couple weeks in the wilderness...horseback riding , cutting trees,building a cabin - ur basic Cowboy stuff...Breaking them in while enjoying freedom and mother earth...

I am such a sissy !! :roll:

Jeansfun
25th May 2006, 20:07
To do a little summing up =
Blood - Pee - Pooh - Snot...It's really tough to be a pair of Jeans ...Me - I am only dreaming of spending a couple weeks in the wilderness...horseback riding , cutting trees,building a cabin - ur basic Cowboy stuff...Breaking them in while enjoying freedom and mother earth...

I am such a sissy !! :roll:

Very cool Beatle. :) I wouldn't call you a sissy. You are a man's man, or a man's woman oops woman's man...or woman's woman depending on your gender...maybe person's person is the best...boy it has become difficult to use a simple phrase these days :shock: if you can do all that tree cutting and building you are a star in my book. I wish I could join you. I love to ride horses and it would be fun to learn how to build a cabin if you are actually doing that. So how do you set the foundation? what do you do to fill in the space between the logs? Either way I'm sure your jeans will have a good time. Are you going to be real hardcore and take only the jeans you have on and a few shirts?

Denimdestroyedmylife
26th May 2006, 00:41
I'm a lumberjack...

VolitioN
26th May 2006, 09:26
...and im OK, i sleep all night, i work all day!

have only been wearing my rrds for 3-4 months, so nothing really cool or sick has happened yet (probably have a dull and boring life) the sickest (read: most embarrasing) thing was managing to do the most spectacular fall of a skateboard (that i havent been using for 4-5 years) in front of bout a hundred people in a park here in Oslo..

last weekend one of my friends lost like half a pizza on my right leg (pants were on the floor because i was in bed sleeping)... he was too drunk to notice so instead of picking it up, he accedently stepped on it the entire night while he was watching tv... spent the next day scraping pizza stains off my pants.. still got huge pizza stains all over my leg --- charming!

beatle
26th May 2006, 09:51
Hey to all the fans of wilderness survival trip !

Maybe we should start a NUDIE CAMP ! 1 month alaska ! YIPPIE !

Break em in with ur friends !

1 Jeans - 3 T shirts - 1 jacket ! This is a Nudies world !

Bobbejaan
26th May 2006, 10:40
i really didnt do that much in my jeans... i want to keep them a little clean for the firtst couple of months 8)

Jeremy
26th May 2006, 17:58
Okay with my FGs i fell on to dried bird shit... it was just white powder so i just patted it off, no big deal.

EDIT: just remembered, i once over filled my car with petrol and it poured out onto my FGs... they smelt like petrol for the whole evening, the bar i was at people kept wondering why it smelt like an oil rig... i spray the FGs with loads of deodorant and aired it for a few days. Still unwashed.

My RRDSs have gone through adventures, im pretty sure both pairs have traces of my little tadpoles as on NYE last year i banged on a rooftop whilst trying simultaneously to not fall off and avoid being spotted by the residents of Surry Hill.

Then it was near a dam/national park where the banging again took us to mischief on the branches of a gumtree.

i could go on, but it gets reptitive aside from the outdoor locations, town hall elevators etc etc.

Anthony
26th May 2006, 22:06
BEATLE! that sounds like an amazing idea, hah.

and since i'm posting i may as well say something about weird stuff with my Nudies. Worst thing I've done was about a month before i washed my first Slim Jims i spilled a fair ammount of musard on my right leg leaving a big yellow mark until i washed them. Not so bad, but still wasn't fun.

botch
26th May 2006, 22:34
Full out pissed my pants on the drive home from a party about 2 months before washing mine.

Jeansfun
26th May 2006, 22:55
Full out pissed my pants on the drive home from a party about 2 months before washing mine.

Okay so I gotta ask...since you were alone and it wasn't on a stupid bet like mine, what was the reason for doing that? Was it just because you could or didn't want to bother to stop? I know a dude that pisses his jeans when he rides his bike. He says it dries fast and since he doesn't drink coffee there isn't a real odor. That is one of the things that is sooooo cool about jeans. they can take anything and just get washed and it is a brand new start, with the addition of looking even better.

botch
26th May 2006, 23:23
Oh I was very much not alone. I was in the passenger seat, going down the freeway at like 3am. I couldn't hold it anymore so I decided to relieve myself into a cup, but when I filled that up I had to dump it out the window to use it again... only I couldn't stop pissing. As much as I tried it just kept coming out until I had enough sense to put a strangle hold on my unit to get it to stop.

Denimdestroyedmylife
26th May 2006, 23:40
I've done the same thing with a snapple bottle-----driving. I didn't realize that it had filled up----my bottle runneth over.

Jeansfun
27th May 2006, 01:22
My hats off to you guys. I can do many things and drive like eat a burger, drink a shake and shift the gears, but I can't piss in a bottle or cup for that matter and stay on the road, so I'd probably end up just pissing myself, but as you know I've done it before :lol: so I'm not that freaked out about it now. I'm sure I'd be weaving all over the road. I get tense when I doctor asks me to pee in a cup...all they ever want is like a fourth of a cup and I always have a quart to give. I wonder if the nursed get grossed out having to deal with cups of pee.

manis
28th May 2006, 17:54
The first time I wore my RRDS was on 31 december 2004. We were celebrating the year's ending and ofcourse the start of a new one.

So, ofcourse you know how it goes, around five o'clock in the morning on the first of january I fell down totally drunk in a bar somewhere in a muddy pool of beer. My clothes were really dirty as hell.. hehehe

But I never washed them... Let's say their inaugaration was a good one. :-D

sarlo
28th May 2006, 18:27
Yesterday i spilled vinegar over my g-star raw.. it tryed in but i didn;t see any difference :P

batorizer
29th May 2006, 13:41
one time, at work, while wearing my nudies: i was microwaving some bratwursts for whatever meal comes at 4am. Right next to the counter, with the microwave, is a clogged drain with a small pool of really gross stagnant water. As i was about to bun my brats, one of the greasy ****ers slipped and fell right into the nasty water. well, to make a long story short, i ate it anyway. that's probably the grossest thing i've done in my nudies. :lol:

lenn
31st May 2006, 12:45
i once ate magic mushrooms in a pair of nudies... and we were rolling and running around in my mate's room (those things let you do strange things) and the denim at my leftknee ripped. i was a bit sad that happened, so i sat down and just watched everything morph into different shapes and stuff (people who have ate shrooms or did acid will know what it's like ;p)

then i looked at my knee and the hole in my denim was breathing, or at least it looked like it did :lol: i had to laugh about that, and with that, my nudie's began to laugh. that was... pretty weird.

sarlo
31st May 2006, 13:37
i once ate magic mushrooms in a pair of nudies... and we were rolling and running around in my mate's room (those things let you do strange things) and the denim at my leftknee ripped. i was a bit sad that happened, so i sat down and just watched everything morph into different shapes and stuff (people who have ate shrooms or did acid will know what it's like ;p)

then i looked at my knee and the hole in my denim was breathing, or at least it looked like it did :lol: i had to laugh about that, and with that, my nudie's began to laugh. that was... pretty weird.
Paddo's are bad mkay :P

lenn
31st May 2006, 14:04
not really, they were really really fun :D we tripped about a year ago, it was totally awesome

but do watch out with them cus they tend to give your interpretation of the world a slight twist ;)

Denimdestroyedmylife
31st May 2006, 14:47

great story----we need a psych nudie thread.

mjg
31st May 2006, 16:45
i tend to get stoned and drunk and go hiking with a friend or two in the middle of the afternoon, and one day a couple weeks ago there was small creek in front of us?about afoot and a half (45cm) deep and about 10 feet (3.2 meters) wide?and there were a few wet rocks. so i decided to try and step on those and cross. and i just slipped and fell in, and the better part of my dry olas were soaked.

Nudie-joch.
3rd June 2006, 08:26
some beer on it..some dirt..some chicken tonight..ghehe... :D

Epilogue
3rd June 2006, 09:28
Sperm on Nudies :lol: Perhaps it becomes pregnant, und you will get a new rare wash.

dave023
3rd June 2006, 18:46
My stupid dog slept on my RRDS, jeans is even more stinking now....

andrewfuncrew
4th June 2006, 13:56
one of my friends puked on his nudies

another friend puked on his apc's

one funny thing ive used my dry denim for is warding off unwanted women.
some girl stayed at my house, slept in my bed, and i had no desire to hook up with her, so to drive the point home i wore my jeans to bed, which i might otherwise do anyway, but she thought it was weird.

holyzombiejesus
30th March 2007, 06:50
I had sex with a girl in my Thin Finn Dry Black in the hall of a hotel in Quebec, on the top floor. The next morning they smelled absolutely terrible, covered in road salt, beer, and who knows what!
Obviously they came off for the act.

thief
30th March 2007, 08:08
I had sex with a girl in my Thin Finn Dry Black in the hall of a hotel in Quebec, on the top floor. The next morning they smelled absolutely terrible, covered in road salt, beer, and who knows what!

Snap.
I'd seriously consider a wash after that one bro, the 'who knows what' made me kinda gag.
Ugh.

Well, for me, it was vomit.
Not mine though.
I was at a house party in my TFDC, and a girl literally dropped down and passed out on the kitchen floor of my buddy's house. I actually have a first aid certification, and was sober, so I quickly got down and rolled her onto her side............

....and about 2 milliseconds later, projectile vomit all over the left leg.

Stellar.

D_Mike
30th March 2007, 10:25
i was wearing my SSDS when I got pulled over by the police for stealing petrol from a petrol station.

holyzombiejesus
30th March 2007, 23:35

Snap.
I'd seriously consider a wash after that one bro, the 'who knows what' made me kinda gag.
Ugh.

Well, for me, it was vomit.
Not mine though.
I was at a house party in my TFDC, and a girl literally dropped down and passed out on the kitchen floor of my buddy's house. I actually have a first aid certification, and was sober, so I quickly got down and rolled her onto her side............

....and about 2 milliseconds later, projectile vomit all over the left leg.

Stellar.

My mom actually just washed them today while I was at school :x

Projectile vomit pwnage haha.

khizzle
2nd April 2007, 06:06
I was reading along waiting for someone to bring up something sex related, cause I would've felt weird being the first :oops:

I've done the dirty in the back seat of my car while still clothed, and it was really hot, and I prespire very easily. Nevertheless, it was great for my jeans :D

holyzombiejesus
2nd April 2007, 23:29
I was reading along waiting for someone to bring up something sex related, cause I would've felt weird being the first :oops:

I've done the dirty in the back seat of my car while still clothed, and it was really hot, and I prespire very easily. Nevertheless, it was great for my jeans :D

oh damn I assumed the 3 pages before me was filled with sex 8)
now I look like a perv haha

loste
3rd April 2007, 00:18
youre not the only perv then.....heheh

Jeansfun
3rd April 2007, 12:27

well I suppose then I'm not alone after all :) I won't go into the shocking details, but I've "done the deed" a few times with my jeans on. As far as messy things happening in my jeans, I wrote something a while back, but didn't mention any sex stuff cuz I figured I was the only one with those experiences... but now that its out there for some of us, I suppose the 2 most outrageous events that I can remember are 1) a girl I was going out with got me so worked up when we were making out that I jizzed in my jeans and 2) a buddy of mine, who is also into jeans, bet me 10 Euro that he could make me c*m in my jeans using just his hand, while we were riding a crowded u-bahn one evening. I figured no way a guy could make me so I raised it to 20 and said go ahead. 8) Well I lost the bet :cry: but I have to admit it felt good. It was pretty crazy and nobody seemed to notice, though I'm glad it was dark for the walk home when I got out at my stop. Glad he's cool...we never speak about it 8) I think the rest of our friends would get freaked out. :roll: well I don't do drugs or drink heavy so if a handjob from a buddy, through my jeans, is the wildest thing I ever do I think I'll be okay :o Glad I don't wear underwear cuz that would have been a real mess :D

cameland
3rd April 2007, 12:31

well I suppose then I'm not alone after all :) I won't go into the shocking details, but I've "done the deed" a few times with my jeans on. As far as messy things happening in my jeans, I wrote something a while back, but didn't mention any sex stuff cuz I figured I was the only one with those experiences... but now that its out there for some of us, I suppose the 2 most outrageous events that I can remember are 1) a girl I was going out with got me so worked up when we were making out that I jizzed in my jeans and 2) a buddy of mine, who is also into jeans, bet me 10 Euro that he could make me c*m in my jeans using just his hand, while we were riding a crowded u-bahn one evening. I figured no way a guy could make me so I raised it to 20 and said go ahead. 8) Well I lost the bet :cry: but I have to admit it felt good. It was pretty crazy and nobody seemed to notice, though I'm glad it was dark for the walk home when I got out at my stop. Glad he's cool...we never speak about it 8) I think the rest of our friends would get freaked out. :roll: well I don't do drugs or drink heavy so if a handjob from a buddy, through my jeans, is the wildest thing I ever do I think I'll be okay :o Glad I don't wear underwear cuz that would have been a real mess :D

... :shock: seriously.... :shock:

reGuar
3rd April 2007, 14:12

Alot of text about c*mming in jeans

Dude... that is actually most sickest thing I've ever heard of haha xD!

bilmaga
3rd April 2007, 14:44
And your glad you didn't wear underwear?
Did you wash your jeans???

Jeansfun
3rd April 2007, 15:03

LOL actually I have some friends that think the whole jeans thing, pics of guys in jeans showing their butt and crotch then asking other guys "how do you like the way my jeans fit" is pretty sick (as in weird, off the wall and even undercover gay) I showed them the site when they asked me about my Nudies and why I have so many pair. So I guess to each his own as far as perspective goes :D I mean if you think about it...the majority of members here are guys all of which most seem to really be into how jeans fit on each other. I realize it doesn't have to be sexual for most, but at least you have to admit you have a pretty strong fetish. I don't have a problem with it cause I like great fitting jeans on girls and guys. :)

Jeansfun
3rd April 2007, 15:11
And your glad you didn't wear underwear?
Did you wash your jeans???

correction...It isn't that I didn't wear underwear...I don't wear underwear.

eventually everything gets washed sometime, but hey it came outta me so I knew where it had been and wasn't in any big hurry to wash them. I mean they still needed to be broken in....CAN'T WASH TO EARLY is what everyone keeps saying. :wink:

sebasz.
3rd April 2007, 15:41
Fasten your seatbelts, errybody!

thanks for warning me, hehe

A dickhead who drunk a little to much just pissed over my dry Slim Jims
because i know the guy, i could laugh about it..(i was drunk too :lol:)
On the other hand the jeans now have a nice shiny look.

Tiro
3rd April 2007, 16:17

:lol: Dude that is ****ed up beyond anything I have ever heard... :lol:

alain
3rd April 2007, 16:39
i work at a old folkes home, and a few days ago when i was emptying a urinebag of on old guy the thing was so ful and I got about 5 ml of urine over my nudie jeans. Still havent wash it do only at 7 month (5days af week) so I have to w8. Pretty gross if you think about it

Jeansfun
3rd April 2007, 22:45
i work at a old folkes home, and a few days ago when i was emptying a urinebag of on old guy the thing was so ful and I got about 5 ml of urine over my nudie jeans. Still havent wash it do only at 7 month (5days af week) so I have to w8. Pretty gross if you think about it

you win cause that would make me have to wash my jeans broken in or not.

(Off-topic moment) yeah for you working at an old folks home. You must have the patience of a saint and old people need folk that are willing to be nice to them. I could never put a parent or family member in one unless they had some medical thing I could not deal with at home because I have heard to many horror stories.

Tiro
3rd April 2007, 22:54
Seriously, I prefer an old geezer pissing on my jeans then getting a handjob by a male friend :wink:

501lover
3rd April 2007, 23:20
Seriously, I prefer an old geezer pissing on my jeans then getting a handjob by a male friend :wink:

Which would change dramatically, of course, if the hand job were done by a female friend, I venture a wild (or not quite so wild) guess.

Each to his own, I can only say.

Tiro
3rd April 2007, 23:25

Which would change dramatically, of course, if the hand job were done by a female friend, I venture a wild (or not quite so wild) guess.

Each to his own, I can only say.

ofcourse that's why I said: a male friend :lol:

501lover
3rd April 2007, 23:52
now you said it clearer.....not that it was not clear to me.

Goes to show how much it all happens in the head when sex is concerned: in both cases, a hand doing certain things that we won't go further into here again. Only once the hand belongs to a woman and once to a man. I should think the physical difference is very much near zero!

Jakob
3rd April 2007, 23:55
Jeansfuns story was really ****ed up, but still funny :lol:

Maybe it was two bets?

First; "I bet you wouldn't jerk off on a pal"

Two: "Hey, pal I bet i can make you cum"

Double win :O

501lover
4th April 2007, 00:30
Jakobs explanation has a certain dramatic appeal!

I can relate to Jeansfun's experience insofar as I also wear my jeans without underwear. So if one gets very excited, let aside by whom or what or when, things can, or at least could, easily happen. In a certain perspective it does show he really LOVES his jeans very much. And that I do find endearing. And not gross! :!:

ExileOnMainStreet
4th April 2007, 01:17
Jeansfun wrote:

a buddy of mine, who is also into jeans, bet me 10 Euro that he could make me c*m in my jeans using just his hand

not that i have anything against queers, cause i do, but the act of getting a handjob by your buddy automatically qualifies you as a homosexual, i just want to know one thing, after he gave you the handjob - honestly how did you feel about yourself?

comments like this sicken and disturb me

Jeansfun
4th April 2007, 03:25
the act of getting a handjob by your buddy automatically qualifies you as a homosexual, i just want to know one thing, after he gave you the handjob - honestly how did you feel about yourself?

comments like this sicken and disturb me[/quote]

I'm just kinda matter of fact writing so please don't think I'm angry or upset cause it isn't like any of you are paying my college tuition or something.

Okay about your comment above... so you are disturbed. I'm not going to argue with you about that cause I think you are disturbed too, but how old are you anyway? You sound like a teenager. Exactly what qualifies you to determine who is and isn't homosexual? I'm old enough to know that an incident or even multiple experiences don't qualify you for anything. I mean be real guy you are what you choose to be. And all of you who are so quick to judge seem to forget that all sorts of people you know have tried all sorts of things sexually that you will never know about and some of you who haven't tried things have thought about it. Yeah for you that would rather have an old guy piss on you...that is totally your right to prefer. I think it is funny that so many are so quick to point a finger and make themselves feel better about who they are by saying that someone else is sick yet so many of you are all "do my jeans fit right?" "do they look to tight?" "wow man your fade is so cool" "Oooh I really like how your jeans fit in the thigh, but you should sag more in the butt" blah blah blah. Do you really think the average guy wouldn't wonder why you are so concerned about how another dudes jeans fit COME ON...WAKE UP. And the most hilarious thing is that since you are all so into it and cool with it that you care a tinkers dam about what anyone thinks, but for instance you expect Billbo who wears his jeans super tight to give a rip about your opinion that his jeans are too tight, but another guys jeans are just right. WHO ARE YOU? And I'm not going to start down the road about how some of you would think it would be so hot to see your girl and another girl get it on with you or just watch them...in which case the gay inference is totally cool...so how often do you share that with your girl? Probably no girl I've gone out with would care to know that a buddy tossed me off in my jeans on a bet, but I'm sure she wouldn't care to know that I want to see her with another girl...that I know cause it came up in a conversation.

Oh well I'm glad I don't lose sleep over it. You asked how I felt about myself... well I felt like a guy who got off in his jeans who should have kept his mouth shut because he upped a bet that he thought he was sure he could win cause he thought the impossible had been proposed. Was I stricken with grief and not able to deal with myself NO...fraternity initiation is much more gross than a handjob. BTW have you ever been in a locker room or dorm room with a bunch of guys? after all the ass smacking, wet towel flicking and having tennis balls thrown at your crotch as a joke cause your shirt is over your head....a buddies hand on your jeans is far less painful.

hmmm interesting though...that all of you are having so much more trouble than the two of us did and it was over a two years ago. And before I go...why do you all ask a voyeristic question and then get all freaked because you get real answers?

I hope we are done and if you really feel you need to say more then say it in a private message so all the drama doesn't clog up the site.

Later

ExileOnMainStreet
4th April 2007, 06:41
answer to your question: im 23

are you going to answer my question about how you felt after you got jerked off by your buddy and juiced in your pants in which you werent wearing any underwear

is your next post on this thread going to be how you and your buddy had a bet that he could make you cum by dry f*cking you in your ass with his $200 LVCs on and the funny thing is that you both never washed your jeans after

thief
4th April 2007, 06:50
Well I'm ducking out of this one :(

Jeansfun
4th April 2007, 07:07
I thought I did answer his question...perhaps he didn't read far enough. :) Wow get this guy...now he is offereing scenarios. Perhaps latent fantasies since he is so specific about the details.

Let me try again.

Hey Exile,

I am not going to waste everyones time by having words with you on a web site for crying out loud. Other people are starting to feel bothered and that isn't the purpsose of the site or the post. If you are so disturbed as you say, then quit asking questions that may lead you to further frustration. You have no reason to care how I or anyone else feels about anything done esp. since it isn't done to you or anyone you know. If you do have some real issue with my actions then send me a private message and we can work on getting your issue straightened out. Beyond that there is no need to carry this any further. Do remember you always have the option not to read this thread since you have been so disturbed of late. :D

Jeansfun
4th April 2007, 07:11
Well I'm ducking out of this one :(

sorry if thief or anyone else feels the need to duck out...I know that isnt the intended purpose and nobody should feel they have to avoid a post. If Exile wants to continue his comments publicly I won't be responding. Sorry if it started getting all "Dr. Phil" in here LOL

holyzombiejesus
4th April 2007, 13:45
Hey don't worry about it man, this guy is obviously just a close-minded autoworker hick from Windsor. It's embarrassing to see a fellow Canadian holding these kinds of beliefs to heart, considering how accepting we generally are of new people and ideas.

ExileOnMainStreet
4th April 2007, 14:01
zombie glad to see your throwing cheap shots at a fellow canadian and sticking up for some goofball that says hes from the US, but gets handjobs for euros

id rather be a hick from windsor, than a f@ggot any day of the week pal

loste
4th April 2007, 16:16
Hey hey hey, this is getting stupid now, and old.
Leave it alone

brick_grocer
4th April 2007, 16:43
wow I have been missing out on a (cough) juicy series of posts here! i would like to say, for the record, that the sickest thing i have done in my nudies so far has been to read through this thread. just kidding. moving on (all together now!) other dirty things i have done include browsing through certain types of manga here in japan, doing my laundry (it was dirty!) and listening to that song "dirrty" by christna aguilera (just kidding, that's too gross!). oh, and one time i watched cnn!! it didn't make my bjorns any dirtier, but i had to take a hot shower afterwards. death to anderson cooper! :twisted:

alain
10th April 2007, 20:49
so who wins this jeansfun or me ?

Ghost
10th April 2007, 21:18
This is before I got into "designer" jeans. And I'm kinda glad it didn't happen when I had a pair of Nudies or something. I was with a girl, and it got pretty heated up, and while she straddled ontop of me, I forgot she wasn't wearing any panties and well she got off all over my crotch area. I was too worked up to care at the moment until after we finished and she left... 8)

DoitsuJin
10th April 2007, 21:55
exile did bring up a really good point though, he says he's from the US but he bet euros.

ihayano
10th April 2007, 22:37
the other day i was trying to open a can of tuna and spilled a little bit of the juice on my ES. luckily it was only a little bit and they don't smell like fish...

501lover
10th April 2007, 23:00
the other day i was trying to open a can of tuna and spilled a little bit of the juice on my ES. luckily it was only a little bit and they don't smell like fish...

And that's supposed to be sick or even funny? :? Have you read the other experiences posted here?

ExileOnMainStreet
10th April 2007, 23:12
i broke my leg wearing my svens! and i kept boozing and banging until like midnight when i called my girlfriend for a ride home. i didnt think it was broke until the next day when i had to get surgery and 3 screws in my right ankle :cry:

now i am sidelined for like 6-8 weeks from wearing ANY denim, because all my jeans hem isnt wide enough for me to put my cast through - which in the world we live in is the worst possible case.

501lover
10th April 2007, 23:24
That's truly sad, exile! Commiserations, and get well soon.

I think you will enjoy your denim like never before when you can put your jeans back on.

Legoland
10th April 2007, 23:33
that sucks exile, on the bright side you can wear a denim jacket and not worry about looking like you wear a denim tuxedo...

exitmusic
10th April 2007, 23:36
gf threw up on my lvc's back a little while. i had them dry cleaned, but i ended up giving them to my brother cause i outgrew them.

holyzombiejesus
11th April 2007, 13:41

And that's supposed to be sick or even funny? :? Have you read the other experiences posted here?

maybe it was in response to the story two posts up haha

kingpin
19th April 2007, 09:24
Haha, wow... pretty crazy posts.

as far as getting a spin from a dude, I would never get one (or give), but I definitely have friends that have and they get with more chicks than Jesus. It's basically a question of how liberal you are sexually. There's nothing wrong with either way, so my advice would be to not judge.

Jeansfun, your first wild story about peeing your pants while ontop of someone is hilarious. The other story is funny, but the first one takes the cake for me.

You raised a question of homosexuality in fraternities, and I have to say, in Canadian fraternities (at least the one I am a member of) there is no hazing or any homosexual behaviour. I can't say the same for American frats as I have no expirience with them, but at least you're safe here.

I haven't done too much in my jeans... chipped my tailbone skateboarding. I was also in a mosh-pit at a concert and tons of people fell over cause it was gettin pretty rowdy, and I ended up near the bottom of multiple layers of sweaty concert goers. Wearing my jeans home after hockey, without showering, was also kinda gnarly. Made em stink pretty bad.
Also, the first week I got my drys, my buddy offered me a shot of 151 (151 proof rum/75.5% alc for people that dont know what it is). Initially I had declined after shooting 2 or 3 previously fairly close in succession. He then proceeded to drop the shot, in it's entirety, onto my lap making my new pants smell like paint thinner for weeks. Now I know an ounce doesn't sound like much, but if you've smelled 151, you would know that nearly everyone I came in contact with for about a month asked if I had been drinking (thankfully I didn't go through any road blocks). Since we were out, I ended up wearing this girl's pink pj bottoms, with a pattern portraying pigs playing hockey, for the rest of the night... or for about a half an hour until I was with a different girl in the other's pants. But the rest of what happened that night doesn't count cause I wasn't in my jeans... it was pretty funny though.
Can't think of anything else right now, but if I do, I'll post later.

I peed my old jeans doing the centurion (100 shots of beer in 100 minutes), but they were pre-wash, so I stuck those ****ers in the wash when I got home. The uncomfortable walk home was more than shameful.

Just a question to the guy about getting gasoline on his pants. Did you notice any unusual fading because of this? Gas can clean things, as it has similar properties to thinners (I believe). I would think that this has the potential to strip the jeans of it's dye, at least a little.

DrZ
4th September 2007, 11:31
Damn! Jeansfun----great story----------I agree, the tackle at the end upped the ante, for sure. Still kinda tame, though.

Epilogue, that story rules. BLOOD!!!

MORE!!! :twisted:

eehh Freak?!

Matthias1977
9th September 2007, 17:16

You raised a question of homosexuality in fraternities, and I have to say, in Canadian fraternities (at least the one I am a member of) there is no hazing or any homosexual behaviour. I can't say the same for American frats as I have no expirience with them, but at least you're safe here.

Sounds like dangerous nonsense. You won't be "safe" from gay people anywhere except maybe in totalitarian environment. Obviously there's enough bullying in Canada so gay youths won't have their coming out. That's all.

But this is out of topic, I'm afraid. This is probably why no one replied to this comment. So I'll try to be quiet too. :)

Greglow99
18th December 2007, 23:49
Some weeks ago I was with some friends and had a big party in Stockholm.
I went home with a girl (I can hardly remember).
I woke up next morning on the toilet when the girls mother appeard.
I had pucked on the toilet floor. Happily not on my SSK:s
I went immeadiately out from the house and find my way back to my friends house.

I sure did have a nice party, sad that I can't remember the girl.

rhenchsauckit
24th October 2008, 02:44
just took 6 drags of OJhaze
forgot baout hw tongiht
too late for that..

BeauIXI
24th October 2008, 04:54

Ok, this one's a little old, but damn, that's soo funny, laughing with your Nudies.

Also, best line I heard, out from the room adjacent to where I was sleeping, was from a friend waking up in his Nudies the morning wafter we had a party: "How the **** did I get puke on my ass?!"