PDA

View Full Version : IS WEARING A 30 IS A SMALL SIZE

granpalang
7th May 2006, 04:51
I am going out with this girl and I told her I wear 30 waist for most jeans and she think that is skinny. This kind of hurting our relationship because i feel unsecure about my appearance. I mean I dont mine if a girl have an A size cup bra. Do you think that 30 waist for a guy is skinny or do you think its ok. I could gain few more lbs but then I dont know because I like the way I look right now. Give me some advice if I should eat more and gain some weight. IF THERE IS ANY LADY COULD GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW YOU WANT YOU MAN TO LOOK LIKE. SIZE OF SHIRT OR PANTS YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULD BE NICE TO FIT IN. PLEASE HELP

blurr
7th May 2006, 05:17
Depends on your height, I'd say 30" is fine. I'm guessing you're 18 at least or something and not a 14 year old? :D In MY view anything BELOW 30" is skinny, 28-29". Anything below THAT is worrying if you ask me!

bnoj
7th May 2006, 06:25
it doesn't matter and...

skinny is cool.

Jeansfun
7th May 2006, 06:39
First of all, you are who and what you are. You can't worry about that or try to change that to make someone happy. There is no need to ask anyone what size they think a guy should be and what size pants you should wear. If you girlfriend is bothered by your size then there are guys to the right and guys to the left that she can choose. There is no use to be insecure about that...are you a nice guy? do you treat her well? remember that a relationship is supposed to be about caring for each other not the size jeans you wear. If either of you is stuck in superfical stuff like size, jeans brand or any of that nonsense then neither of you should be in a relationship in my opinion. If a doctor tells you that you are underweight or overweight for you body frame then listen to him/her, but everyone else can jump in the lake. That is my two cents worth.

jwied82
7th May 2006, 06:42
if thats how you are built, thats how you are built...
if you try to gain weight in order to wear a larger size pant, thats just stupid... youd just be adding excess body fat. and 30" isnt overly skinny.

radiothesos
7th May 2006, 08:05
I am going out with this girl and I told her I wear 30 waist for most jeans and she think that is skinny. This kind of hurting our relationship because i feel unsecure about my appearance. I mean I dont mine if a girl have an A size cup bra. Do you think that 30 waist for a guy is skinny or do you think its ok. I could gain few more lbs but then I dont know because I like the way I look right now. Give me some advice if I should eat more and gain some weight. IF THERE IS ANY LADY COULD GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW YOU WANT YOU MAN TO LOOK LIKE. SIZE OF SHIRT OR PANTS YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULD BE NICE TO FIT IN. PLEASE HELP

The real question is, what size is her waist?

beatle
7th May 2006, 09:19
Interesting....most of the times it's the other way around...girls wanting to be slimer to please the world....

Just forget about it - skinny is cool - and don't forget = there are guys in here wearing a 26 or 27 :roll: ....which I still find impossible !!!

But if you could - please post a pic - u know we are suckers for photos !

Xanda
7th May 2006, 09:52
A gym membership is far better than just eating loads of food in order to gain weight. I reckon skinny is the tend at the moment huh? you know d homme, humet lang etc. maybe she actully means admire you?

Btw I am a 30, too. 8)

Epilogue
7th May 2006, 10:42
In my opinion a man should just stand above it, than the girl will see that you are more a man than others. But if she should talk about it without pause, I would go away, she just should take you as you are. ;)
Don't care about opinions, just smile.
I have 29 and don't care about anyones opinion, if this is too skinny. I just don't gain weight, no matter how much I eat or train.

btw:

http://img-a.fotocommunity.com/ram/new/5605060.jpg

me and my greycast at the closet, hahaha!

Dingo
7th May 2006, 13:39
man, you would have to be at least 6,5 feet tall to be skinny in 30?

and right, better be a little skinny than far too overweight!

Xanda
7th May 2006, 13:40
Yes, skinny is good for health too :lol:

Pie.cr
7th May 2006, 13:49
I'm not skinny and i wear a 30.....

cripes!
8th May 2006, 13:33
skinny is only a problem if you start lookin like Christian Bale in the Machinist. If your bird is so hung up on your looks then maybe youre with Miss Wrong. Or else maybe she is not and just teasing you and youre taking it far too seriously.

either way give her a slap :twisted:

er, only joking

Tob
8th May 2006, 13:45
the only thing that is attractive in an appearance (of a man or woman) is the easy they carry themselves with. Even if you look like a body builder but still act insecure girls will not be attracted anyway. Like you said, you dont care about her cup, then why would you care about her opinion about your ****ign waist size lol.

Cyriel
8th May 2006, 16:13
I wear 30. Never considered myself skinny.

As long as the proportions are right. :)

Thorns
8th May 2006, 20:54
I say skinny is cool. Screw her if she doesn't think so.

redrover213
8th May 2006, 23:53
Dude im 5'10 128 pounds rockin 27 inch finns and 28 inch jims.....30 isnt to skinny dont feel insecure be yourself and your fine

Tabris
9th May 2006, 00:07
Like Cyriel said, as long as your proportions are right, it's okay.

30" is okay, anything less is a little too thin imo. Unless you're built like a twig.

Awarp
9th May 2006, 03:14
Haha forget about it man, 30' is about right. When you start hitting the low 20's I'd be concerned.

herfblack
9th May 2006, 08:51
im 28 and im fine.

but im slim. the problem is when you are 28 and are fat :?

Bobbejaan
9th May 2006, 10:42
i wear a size 31... and weigh about 67 kilo's ( height 1.80m )

kpxiv
18th May 2006, 03:46
well, i like skinny guys.

but i agree with blurr-- anything below 30 is skinny. i think 30-32 is pretty normal. and yeah, it all depends on the proportions and the way you are built.

what size waist is your girl? you should tell her you think it is a little fat.

prfraw
18th May 2006, 04:52
i always get accused of being too skinny and i wear a 31 in slim jims and JR calis. Im also 6'1" and about 165 lbs.

prfraw
18th May 2006, 04:54
redrover is skinny. 128 lbs at 5'10"? geez! :shock:

Db
18th May 2006, 20:47
Who cares??????
I wear a size 32. sometimes I'd like to have a slim fit. I don't wera the real tight jeans like the thinn finn because it doesn't look good on me. but f*ck it! I think the regular ralf looks good on me! so use your slim figure and wear slim fitting jeans. And tell your girlfriend to stop bugging you

manis
28th May 2006, 17:45
Does it really matter? I don't think so.

I wear 34" waist RRDS at 6', 187 lbs and i'm not fat, rather sporty.

I always considered myself to be small. It all is a matter of what are you comparing to what? If I compare myself to the Dutch giants that surround me I'm on the small-to-average side with 6', but with my weight up to par. Compared to sumo wrestlers i'm even smaller...

But, compared to the asian average I am quite big..

In the end.. who gives a f***? Do you really want to compare youself to everything and everyone all the time??

If my girl would be all over me for this, why is she with me if she can't accept the way I am?? I'd tell her to get lost, really.