PDA

View Full Version : Hot Date....need Ideas??

redrover213
1st May 2006, 16:18
I have this date with this super hott girl from my school....i wanna do something different and fun but dont know what to do...i want this girl to like me so what should do for a date that will be unforgetable????

please help!!

Denimdestroyedmylife
1st May 2006, 16:26
picnic in the park during the day-----wholesome, won't give her the creeps and relaxing for both parties.

granpalang
1st May 2006, 19:04
Take her to see Star War and then you can be like showing her how long your light saber is. Haha JK.
Well I think take her out anywhere would not matter because all you got to do is play your card right. Remember not to talk off topic and listen to her more than talk to her. Dont be afraid of silence and always have confident. If you have the first date rite there will be a second one. Good Luck buddy.

Denimdestroyedmylife
1st May 2006, 19:29
yeah, dude, don't go for broke on the first date, just try to secure the second one. Once you hit the third date, well, you know...
:oops:

redrover213
2nd May 2006, 02:06
thanks guys!!!.........im not gonna mess this one up

Daveuk
2nd May 2006, 16:19
wear your nudies loud and proud!!!!

and be ya self!!

enjoy

Cyriel
2nd May 2006, 16:29
I wouldn't tell her the story of not-washing-your-jeans. Most girls I know find it discusting....

So... wear a prewashed :idea:

Dingo
2nd May 2006, 17:01
I wouldn't tell her the story of not-washing-your-jeans. Most girls I know find it discusting....true? :(

redrover213
2nd May 2006, 22:40
I gotta rock my nudies...........its a must.........i cant rock pre-washed..........i feel naked without my nudies anyway....if a girl cant deal with my nudies and not washing them.....then shes not the girl for me!!

Awarp
3rd May 2006, 04:13
I have this date with this super hott girl from my school....i wanna do something different and fun but dont know what to do...i want this girl to like me so what should do for a date that will be unforgetable????

please help!!

Is she a girl that is like outdoorsy or is she one of the ones that cares a lot about her nails?...'cause in my experience finding a place that is like sort of hard to find and ****ing cool and chill, girls dig that. And uh, I wouldn't mention the whole 6 month thing until at least the third date :?

Neuman
3rd May 2006, 04:21
http://www.vocesimposibles.com/fotos/roofies.jpg

Buy some of these before the date, and it will all be smooth sailing from there!