PDA

View Full Version : NEW TO THE FORUM/BOARD

sneakers™
1st April 2006, 21:27
Hey guys, just wanna say what's up to everyone..

names Ronnel, new to the forum.. new to nudie jeans =\

I do however own many pairs of seven for all mankind, true religion, diesel, rock & republic, and chip & pepper.. now its time to add NUDiE to the collection!

I only own 1 pair of Nudies so far.. and yes, im a noob.. pre-washed, but i just had to purchase them, finally found a pair in my size so i was quick to buy! I got the Slim Jim Indigo Thread Embo's

(denim whore).. its addicting, lol

I am a 30x32 by the way.. in ALL jeans

Anyways,

I wanna start off with a few quick questions...

Can some of you guys help me to find online sites that carry nudie? (ive called all my local shops.. sold out) Im looking for these cuts in particular..

Slim Jim (Dry Indigo or Black)

Flare Glenn (Dry or Destroyed Bleach/Super Used) I know they're discontinued.. but it doesnt hurt to try!

Bootcut Ola (Dry or Greenish Oldie/Natural Indigo)

And lastly, I was just wondering how really different are Flare Glenn's and Bootcut Ola's are from eachother? Which one is tighter on the legs? Hows the waists on both? (Lowrise, Regular.. etc)

It looks to me though from pics.. Flare Glenn's are a bit bigger then Bootcut Ola's but my eyes could be deceiving me.. So any help would be much appreciated

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GUYS HELP IN ADVANCE.. I WILL BE POSTING ON THIS BOARD A LOT NOW! =]

-Ronnel

stiewie
1st April 2006, 21:50
Welcome,

I have both an ola dry and a flare glenn dry. The ola has a lower rise than the fg but the lower legs of the fg are much wider (flare). Also the denim from the ola is thinner and fades less.
I think the upper legs of both are more or less the same width.

I have a 30/32 in ola and 31/32 in fg but the ola has streched to a 31.
The denim of the fg doesn't stretch that much.

sneakers™
1st April 2006, 21:58
hey! thanks for your reply.. in your honest opinion which do you prefer more? the ols or the glenns?

stiewie
1st April 2006, 22:04
hey! thanks for your reply.. in your honest opinion which do you prefer more? the ols or the glenns?

Difficult to say... i like the lower rise of the ola and the shine of the fabric, but also the fit and the flares of the fg.

sneakers™
1st April 2006, 23:34
i just purchased some nudie bootcut ola's DRY. size 30x32

toszie
2nd April 2006, 18:30

Difficult to say... i like the lower rise of the ola and the shine of the fabric, but also the fit and the flares of the fg.

jo stiewie what is saying your signature?

stiewie
2nd April 2006, 19:00
jo stiewie what is saying your signature?

Well, it's something like "Nudies forever !" (it's in my own language from my homeplanet; i'm in fact not from earth) :wink: