PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn Dry Organic Ecru Embo or Dry Stretch?

thefamemonster
13th June 2011, 01:20
I need to buy a new pair of Nudies... I don't which one to pick though. They both look similar. Basically, I just want a really nice pair of dark blue Nudies.

Snorlax02
13th June 2011, 01:56
If you want them to fade a little faster then get the dry stretch.

CxBxW
13th June 2011, 02:06
If you want them to fade a little faster then get the dry stretch.

Seconded. The Dry Stretch are the nicer jean IMO. I prefer the colour, too.

Freidrich
13th June 2011, 02:38
TFODEE: organic, slower, nice colors

TFDS: normal, faster, VERY nice colors

I'd take the TFDS every day. Remember to NOT buy them skin tight. Wear them a bit loose.

Rich
13th June 2011, 13:14
i want to get TFDS, the TFODEE takes ages to fade :(

specialfx
13th June 2011, 14:08
yeah,, my friend use his TFODEE almost every day for the past 8 month but its still hasnt fade,,,,,

Rich
13th June 2011, 14:12
yeah,, my friend use his TFODEE almost every day for the past 8 month but its still hasnt fade,,,,,

yeah this is why i want TFDS

specialfx
13th June 2011, 14:44
yeah this is why i want TFDS

vote for TFDS if you want a rather quick fade,,

thefamemonster
2nd July 2011, 11:00
... I know this topic has dyed out. I finally bought a new pair. I chose the TTODEE

It looks great and I prefer the denim to look really dark, not kind of fadish like the TTDS. And yeah, I prefer the denim to fade really slow

AzstroBoii
6th March 2012, 19:32
My TFDS are a bit loose but i kinda want them tighter is there a way i can get them tighter? it's been 6 months... I'm aiming for a year w.o wash but i want them to shrink a bit... can anyone help?

Type R
20th April 2012, 17:58
You can soak them in cold water and leave them to dry under scorching sun to let them be crisp. They'll shrink.

jay1
26th April 2012, 07:34
My TFDS are a bit loose but i kinda want them tighter is there a way i can get them tighter? it's been 6 months... I'm aiming for a year w.o wash but i want them to shrink a bit... can anyone help?

the only way would be to wash them or go to a seamstress but i'd avoid doing that