PDA

View Full Version : Damn it TLJDS, I'm getting a ThinFinn cause you stretched too much!

TheBestOmeletteEver.
7th February 2011, 17:33
Hi guys, as I've been wearing my TLJDS as hard as possible nowadays, it seems to me that the stretch level have gone to oblivion and thus deciding to get a new pair of ThinFinn's(also i kana screwed up by wearing my TLJ a little prematurely, opps!)

I've read almost all of the newer threads and still alil confused about the fit sizing for TFDS,

Should I get a 30/34 as my TLJDS is 32/34 and its kinda baggy and not really skintight.

Would it be appropriate to get 30/34 and expect skintight fit?

Last but not least, is ThinFinn a super skinny fit? Almost all the photos I've seen, they are worn almost pretty baggy.

Thanks guys! :)

TheBestOmeletteEver.
7th February 2011, 17:33
Oh and i'm about 181cm if that helps.

EDIT: Ok just bought a new pair of ThinFinn 30/34, hope everything goes according to "plan". Can't wait.

Earl18
7th February 2011, 20:17
uhh your actuallu suppose to size up on the thin finn. the long johns run bigger on the waist for the size you buy. so maybe a 32 thin finn is what you needed.

Kmart.
7th February 2011, 22:41
Yeah why would you ask a question and then buy before waiting for an answer? :P

Size 30 Finns will NOT fit, I can tell you that right now. Like Earl said, you probably should have gone with a 32 or 33.

im_shy
7th February 2011, 23:10
i dont know if the tight long johns measure true to size, but i've seen people size down 2/3 on thin finns & if the person is skinny, it looks really good.
a member named critic on this forum sized down 2 i think, & his fit is dope.

TheBestOmeletteEver.
8th February 2011, 04:51
^

Yeah initially I wanted to go for 32 as well but I've seen pictures, people who sized down and fitted them just the way i wanted to thats why I said I was confused.

Hope for the best, thanks for the input guys! Will post a picture when I got them :)

Cold Summer
8th February 2011, 05:09
Take your real waist size. For TFDS, size down one for a slim fit, size down two for a tighter fit like TLJ. If you get TFDOEE, only size down one from your true waist.

TheBestOmeletteEver.
8th February 2011, 08:14
Take your real waist size. For TFDS, size down one for a slim fit, size down two for a tighter fit like TLJ. If you get TFDOEE, only size down one from your true waist.

Thanks man, thats what I need to hear ^^

blueyou
13th February 2011, 21:41
sizing down is correct, it'll get u a perfect fit. unless u wanna sag it, then u shud stick with 32/34.

TheBestOmeletteEver.
16th May 2011, 16:50
Just an update. I've been able to fit into the 30/34 but still not satisfied with the tightness. May end up getting a 28/34 or smth. Don't flame me for liking skin tight fit on Finns though! :(

Cold Summer
16th May 2011, 16:54
I could never flame someone with such an awesome user name.