PDA

View Full Version : Custom Jeans

Thorns
25th February 2006, 04:10
Well here by popular demand... 100% custom jeans made by yours truly. You guys can check out my personal gallery and see a couple pics. I made 'em slimmer, but slightly bootcut. Sort of like a Bootcut Ola. They're dry 13 3/4 oz denim. I think its beautiful thick denim. They fit like a dream. Check 'em out and tell me what you think.

Sorry I'm not very good with a camera, but I swear they look good in person. I've gotten a bunch of complements at parties. I'm currently giving them the nudie treatment. So please give me some feedback.

Cyriel
25th February 2006, 13:56
They look good. The jeans, not the pics.

You make me very curious to see them better in sharper pictures!!

have you got a name for your own brand yet? Or is it just 'Thorns'?

Thorns
25th February 2006, 21:54
Good point, cyriel, those pics really sucked. I just posted some more, hopefully these will give a better idea of how the jeans look.

No brand name yet, but who knows what the future holds?

madfistwillie
26th February 2006, 17:50
Well here by popular demand... 100% custom jeans made by yours truly. You guys can check out my personal gallery and see a couple pics. I made 'em slimmer, but slightly bootcut. Sort of like a Bootcut Ola. They're dry 13 3/4 oz denim. I think its beautiful thick denim. They fit like a dream. Check 'em out and tell me what you think.

Sorry I'm not very good with a camera, but I swear they look good in person. I've gotten a bunch of complements at parties. I'm currently giving them the nudie treatment. So please give me some feedback.

how can i login in your peronal gallery

rotta
26th February 2006, 18:05
i think they look really good :D dthe backpockets are cool

Cyriel
27th February 2006, 09:42
how can i login in your peronal gallery

Up in your screen you see:

Photos Glossary Links Polls Mail etc...

Click: Photos

The loading takes very long, but after a while when it's all in your screen you can see all categories of Pictures. Below these it says: 'Users personal galleries' and 'your personal gallery'

It's the first one. :idea:

Thorns
27th February 2006, 21:31
Cyriel you beat me to it.

colin
27th February 2006, 22:01
are you going to make different cuts? maybe something slim and tight and tapered 8)

chadler
27th February 2006, 23:09
hey thorns, the jeans look awesome! are they button fly or zipper? are they jeans chainstitched? also, could you post some close up pictures of the front?

Thorns
28th February 2006, 04:29
Those actually are really slim. In fact, I think they sort of look like a thin finn, but slightly bootcut. I think I'll make more of a regular fit next. Slightly less skin tight on me.

Those jeans are button fly. And yeah, I'll try to take a closer picture of the front for you guys.

Thorns
1st March 2006, 00:02
Ask and ye shall receive. I just uploaded a couple more pics of the front.

Thorns
1st May 2006, 08:03
Um... I have some pics of more custom jeans I've made, but apparently I can't upload more pictures.

Mods, I'm under the quota, why does it keep telling me that I'm over it?