PDA

View Full Version : What happens once it's done ?

beatle
23rd February 2006, 19:54
I was just wondering...what happens once all the "dirty" work is done and ur Nudies are in the washer....Does everybody start a new project right away...

:roll:

Denimdestroyedmylife
23rd February 2006, 20:12
Are dry jeans ever done, or only abandoned?

chadler
23rd February 2006, 20:41
after all the hard work and they finally get washed, i guess they get promoted (or in a sense, demoted) to a weekend jean. and yes, start a new project :lol:

24th February 2006, 01:15
Until they are destroyed and completely unwearable they live an amazing life as a mature jean.

kixslf23
24th February 2006, 01:16
depends how much i like the jeans....once i was done with my apc standards i stopped wearing em compeltely and moved onto rr's cause of the fit...now that i have washed em once, i wear em a bunch still but at the same time im trying to break in some boot cut olas and a pair of apc rescues at the same time. I have too many projects :P

obsessis
24th February 2006, 01:23
why would you stop wearing jeans you invested a lot of time in? i don't buy into the whole 'your jeans tell a story' bullshit but i definitely wouldn't ditch a pair just because i washed them once. you wear them and break them in so you can have a pair of jeans that lasts a long time.

Kowalski
24th February 2006, 01:24
depends how much i like the jeans....once i was done with my apc standards i stopped wearing em compeltely and moved onto rr's cause of the fit...now that i have washed em once, i wear em a bunch still but at the same time im trying to break in some boot cut olas and a pair of apc rescues at the same time. I have too many projects :P

hehe, tell my about it...im breakin' in a pair of slim jims and a veggie indigo..but i put the veggie aside for a while..i love my jims more :oops: and im on 70 days now..

Cyriel
24th February 2006, 12:38
I'm used to wearing my jeans loose. After washing they allways shrunk in length, and the legs are tighter. That's allways a bit disapointing, so I don't wear my jeans as much as I'd like to...

Even though they turned out so very nice, they don't feel that nice anymore... and so I don't wearém much anymore.

BUT I WILL NEVER THROW THEM AWAY!
:!: