PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn Dry Black

jwied82
11th February 2006, 20:42
Hey.. anyone have any pictures of a broken in or well worn TF dry black? The only pictures i seem to find are of TFs that show no wear. I wanna know how they will turn out after months of solid wear! Im thinking that because they are a black strecth denim they will take very long to break in and fade very slowly.

Also, id like to see any pics of well worn dry black nudies of any model.
You dont really find any on here.

mathew
11th February 2006, 20:53
haha men.. test it bij yourself :lol:

i have a cheapmonday strech.. and its very hard to break in..

jwied82
11th February 2006, 21:41
I am going to test it for myself, as I just ordered a pair. But im just curious to see what I can expevt them to turn out like.

mixedup
11th February 2006, 23:22
they don't seem to wear as fast as others...presumably because they're quite a bit softer. give it time, i guess...

sneakers™
4th April 2006, 07:22
i just ordered a pair from revolveclothing, i got the last 29x32. thank god! =]

i'll wear these badboys everyday.. and post up

BMAX
14th April 2006, 15:42
I was wondering the same thing. I just got a 28x34 yesterday in Boston. I love them! But I think because they are not 100% cotton and have stretch i them, they will most likely not wear as fast or as nicely as some of the looser styles.

I can't say for sure. But I can't wait to see what they look like 6 months from now.

sneakers™
14th April 2006, 22:42
well duhh! you can look at the tags and see what the material is.. the thin finn dry stretches are 98% cotton and 2% ex

mathew
22nd May 2006, 17:54
so the dry black is also strech????

Hedman
23rd May 2006, 12:20
so the dry black is also strech????
Yes it is

herwintan
18th October 2006, 18:15
hello, I have a question for you guys w/ thin finn dry black. I ordered a dry black thin finn from www.kitchener.ch. They sent me a jeans w/ the tags saying dry stretch and there's no "dry black" written anywhere. Does your jeans has dry stretch tags on them too?

Jakob
20th October 2006, 12:14
I have just bought a TF Dry Black! The first ones was a bootcut ola, but it wasn't my kind of thing so I sold it but now I'm rocking nudies again. They fit perfect in the waist, and have small cufs, very nice. I know the're hard to break in, but i love the dry color, so i really dont care. :)

Does your jeans has dry stretch tags on them too?

No, mine says Dry Black on the tag were the size is.

Jakob
20th October 2006, 12:16
i have a cheapmonday strech.. and its very hard to break in..

Not it ain't. I have worn mine for 8 month, not everyday, but most days. And it easy to see.