PDA

View Full Version : new washes on finn!

colin
6th February 2006, 22:38
check out the nudie site- Looks like Finn has 2 new washes in "black black" and "Indigo Thread Embo"

mathew
6th February 2006, 22:42
the black black is really nice..
i dont like the embro..

who here have a thinn finn?
i never tried a thinn fin on .. i dont want buy them online because im scared about the low backpockets...

mathew
6th February 2006, 22:42
the black black is really nice..
i dont like the embro..

who here have a thinn finn?
i never tried a thinn fin on .. i dont want buy them online because im scared about the low backpockets...

colin
6th February 2006, 22:46
I have thin finn in dry blue.. I like them. Don't be afraid of the backpockets :wink:

mixedup
7th February 2006, 00:52
imho, thin finns look fantastic. i don't really have much of an ass (most "thinner" guys don't), so tight fitting jeans on my ass would just look ridiculous. these fit perfectly. great cut. i've got the dry black...i'd LOVE to find a pair of the dry indigo, but haven't been able to find them!

Cyriel
8th February 2006, 11:36
black black is nice.

I don't like the Indigo Thread Embo...

looks cheap if you ask me...

JochemvanEijsden
8th February 2006, 17:04
hmm, those pictures of thinn finn black black and the slim jim black black are the same.

nud funter
10th February 2006, 08:04
I tried on some Finn's yesterday and went with the Jim's because the Finn's were just a bit too skinny for my little chicken legs. Great style though and if I could pull them off I would buy some for sure.

Deshi
10th February 2006, 16:02
hmm, those pictures of thinn finn black black and the slim jim black black are the same.

haha yeah i noticed it too... must be a mistake, i think that they still aren't ready with uploading all the stuff.

mathew
31st March 2006, 16:33
Nudie - Thin Finn indigo thread jeans now at zoovillage