PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at e2nd.net, Rakuten

Skip2MyPou
20th October 2009, 06:39
Sorry for the new thread on this, but has anyone here dealt with e2nd.net? I received an email from them after a credit card payment where they said that first time customers have to pay by Paypal. Credit card payments are possible after shopping after the first time. The language barrier and this whole situation is kinda making me nervous. I just need peace of mind that they aren't able to pull a fast one. I am shopping from e2nd.net via Rakuten.

beautiful_FrEaK
20th October 2009, 08:32
If the language barrier keeps you away, you could shop at http://www.kaizoku-pirates.com/ . Yuichi is fluent in English and he has more items than his online-shop shows. Got my S710 from him yesterday. Just write him

Opeth
20th October 2009, 08:40
Just write them in simple english, and then use google translate to translate your text into japanese. I have ordered from the 2 times, and they are good and fast to deal with!

Skip2MyPou
20th October 2009, 08:50
If the language barrier keeps you away, you could shop at http://www.kaizoku-pirates.com/ . Yuichi is fluent in English and he has more items than his online-shop shows. Got my S710 from him yesterday. Just write him

I was able to deal with the language barrier. I already ordered the jeans anyways. Thanks anyways!

Just write them in simple english, and then use google translate to translate your text into japanese. I have ordered from the 2 times, and they are good and fast to deal with!

Yeah, the person at e2nd actually mentioned that he didn't speak english and to use simple english and a translator to communicate. Customer service seems to be pretty good, the language barrier is the only obstacle. Anyone know how fast it took for a package from them to get to North America?

beautiful_FrEaK
20th October 2009, 14:09
less than a week AFAIK

oh, what did you pay after all?

Skip2MyPou
20th October 2009, 19:51
I paid $331 CAD.

Durden
21st October 2009, 15:06
ironically, they make first time buyers go by paypal so they don't get pulled a fast one...bought a fh belt a while back, they kool.

Bobbejaan
25th October 2009, 09:53
i ordered my Redmoon and samurai from E2nd.

nothing but love for this shop