PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day ideas anyone??

Jeremy
5th February 2006, 02:30
okay.. i've just about burnt every braincells i've got trying to finish my immigration law class.... so i cant think.

Let me steal your brilliant ideas people on what to do for valentines day, i'll write what i've done in the past when my brain stops hurting

Cyriel
6th February 2006, 09:55
My girl takes me to the musical 'the Lion King'. How sweet of her...

But ideas.... Buy here a Nudie... I think you'll only get ideas like that when you ask us, Nudielovers...

Or: write on little papers nice things about her. Why you love her and stuff like that. And when she enters her room, it'll be FILLED with ALL these little papers with nice things. Maybe if you light the whole room with candles it'll look even more sweet.

A friend of mince did it, and he had the night of his life!
(his FIRST time :lol: )

Cyriel
7th February 2006, 11:40
Looks like I'm the only one with ideas here :P

Thorns
7th February 2006, 16:24
Dozen roses and a bottle of wine?

Cyriel
7th February 2006, 16:43
dozen roses and a bottle of wine?

Still single huh? :lol:

Denimdestroyedmylife
7th February 2006, 17:06
Or: write on little papers nice things about her. Why you love her and stuff like that. And when she enters her room, it'll be FILLED with ALL these little papers with nice things. Maybe if you light the whole room with candles it'll look even more sweet.

cyriel, that sounds like a fire hazard.

Lemme tell you what, just play some Teddy Pendergrass, buy her some belgian chocolates and two bottles of wine (one red and one dessert wine), look into her eyes and ask her to come on over to your place, you just want to get to know her a little better. Don't drop more than a hundred on her.

Thorns
7th February 2006, 20:59
Just the opposite Cyriel... married too long.

But I'm a big fan of the classics. If you over-do valentines day, it just looks cheesy not romantic. In my experience the less planned and more personal approach is the better one.

Denimdestroyedmylife
7th February 2006, 21:06
Just the opposite Cyriel... married too long.

Ha ha! Married too long... a real romantic! :twisted:

Jeremy
8th February 2006, 05:26
Pendergrass?? eeww.... chances are i was probably conceived to turn off the lights....so i rather not think about my folks when it's MY valentines day.

And this is my girlfriend of a year... hmmm...

and if i gave her chocolates she'd be all like 'no no i'll get fat'... god dating anorexic women...

anyway..

i might take her parasailing. Or just take her out on the old man's yacht and have a picnic on the ocean....

...i think we have a winner.

Cyriel
8th February 2006, 11:23
Nice! This topic is alive!!

Teddy Pendergrass.... what about The Commodores (Lionel Richie)...

Paraseiling sounds great, but in the Netherlands there are no mountains...
Picknick on the ocean sounds cool too, but the only thing is we don't have an ocean...only the North-sea. Lcuky bastards in Australia! I bet you have sun right now! Here it's raining, and cold. The sky is GREY! GREY! i.s.o. BLUE!

So I got tickets to Lion King the Musical. What shall I give my girl? No, I'm not, repeat NOT, setting her room on fire :lol:

I think it's gonna be a home-cooked meal, Norah Jones or Sade in the player (no Lionel or Teddy, neither QOTSA) and after dinner just makin'love... ALL NIGHT LONG!!! (that's where Lionel walks in the room, holding a GOLDEN microphone...)

That's an idea! :idea:

Denimdestroyedmylife
27th February 2006, 21:10
Oh yeah, Lionel Richie-----------Hello? Is it me your looking for? I can see it in your eyes....

That song is the best song in creation. I am going to make little Ralfs to that music. Just me and my jeans, ooooooh yeah. AWWWW... I made ralf blush. C'mon, don't be shy... You know we are both thinking the same thing... :oops: